Italy has a lot of beautiful places to visit and I don’t mean only Florence and the Tuscany country side, Rome or Venice. From North to South, East to West, Italy is full of treasures to discover!
Most of you already know Sorrento and the Amalfi coast.
Some good reasons to choose Sorrento and the South instead of the usual tourist destinations (not that Sorrento, Positano or Capri are unknown!) are:
– the sun, beautiful beaches, blue sea and unisìque landscapes
– good food, good wine… pasta, pizza, mozzarella, oil, basil, lemon (limoncello)…
– Sorrento has a strategic position… in less than 1 hour you can reach Pompei, Vesuvio, Naples, Amalfi Coast, capri and Ischia
– the people is very friendly and will treat you as member of their family. They are open and charmant! they scream, talk out loud, move their hands while speaking!
– you will enjoy the italian Dolce vita…
– it’s the perfect destination for relaxing holidays…In the south time is so slow…
– the perfect place for shopping… artisan sandals and clothes. Whatever you are looking fpr you will find it in Sorrento!
– and many other reasons that you will find by yourself once you get there!
Now let me present you “Don Alfonso Relais“, in Sant’Agata sui Due Golfi just 10 km from Sorrento.
The restaurant and hotel are right in the center of the village, on the street corso Sant’Agata, at house 13, and they are both gourmet holiday institutions on the Sorrentine Peninsula.
All the suites has a name of an herb or epice
3) Juicy Couture Striped Bathing Suit; 4) Paper Plane Wash Bag ( totally-funky.co.uk);
5) Large Straw Stripe JLO Sun Hat (e4hats.com)
Please send me a post card once you get there !!! I adore receiving them!!!
So ladies…the end of the week…
see you there, be ready !!!
Amalfi Coast is most definitely on my list... thank you for the tips!!!
Visited these areas two years ago. Without a doubt some of the most beautiful places in the world! I loved every minute of it!
Awesome photos! OMG that pool! My dream pool... that's the one! ;o)
to do list for a vaction in Italy:
_Go to Gaias house and bring chocolate!
_buy a lot of clothes
_go to sorrento
_tell people why should they to sorrento...
oh how beautiful these photos are!
have a lovely weekend, xoxo
you always have such beautiful photos! such stunning posts always! Love all these beautiful colors! have a great weekend!
my friends are going in august... and why arent i???
these are great... have a wonderful weekend... pam
i would give anything and everything to go visit! i love the names of the rooms..what a cute idea. oh if only i was rich and could actually afford to visit a place like that!! hope you're having a wonderful weekend beautiful!
Amalfi coast is paradise. LOVE these photos.
I'll meet you by the pool Gaia for some limoncello!!! We'll chat & relax a week away.
Hi, my first time here :)
I love your blog. Thanks for sharing it with me!
I see a travel blog in your future, Gaia! I love this post and now wish we were going to Southern Italy instead. March is cold in Venice, no? Oh, well. It will still be Italy. Lovely rooms, too, by the way. The thyme room is my favorite.