{Vrum, Vrum…}

I got it!!!
I’m glad to present you my last love….Her name is Lucilla (I know sound strange!!!)

Please give a big welcome to

I wished it was pink but I decided for the black one !!! I’ll be like Audrey in “Roman holiday”

• There is something so decadent, in my opinion, about Vespas. They feel romantic and stylish. Flaunting ones independance in a city could be shown no better way :)

• Iva said:

she is DARLING! nice to meet you, Lucilla :) lol

• I want one of these so badly...they are everywhere here in SF!

• Susan said:

wow how beautiful and coooool it is :) congrats, I hope you'll love it!
    xoxo

• you have this!!!!!! omyLORDABOVE!! lucky you!!!

and sorry to sound like your mom, but please be careful! and have fun. it looks so fantastically fun!

• So fun...I would love to whisk around the city on one of these.
    xoxo-Meg
    fiddlesticksandfunnygirls.blogspot.com

• You will look so pretty in a Vespa in Italy!
    I love those motorcycles! they are so european, movie-like...
    good luck with it!
    adieu
    www.holidayinhere.blogspot.com

• oh my gosh oh my gosh!!! so fun!!! so jealous!! can't wait to see lots of pics of you on it!!

• questo motorino e molto carino!

Come Nicole Marie voglio vedere molte foto con tu ed il suo nuovo motorino :)

• Nice to meet you Lucilla! Now we can run together throughout the city with our "vrum vrum"!

• Wonderful! She's a real charmer, Gaia. And, yes, we'll be in Venice/Florence (primarily) in March of 2010 and I would love any help you could offer. I would be so grateful since you find the most beautiful places to stay at! Is there a certain website you always use for vacation rentals, I wonder?

• WOW!! I'm envious Gaia!!! There's a wonderful Vespa shop near my home and I drool whenever I go past!!

Have a fantastic weekend and enjoy Lucille :)

Saskia xx

PS My Canon 40d is amazing. I'd really recommend it - it's lovely to hold, has fantastic battery life, the canon lenses are superb...

PPS I've bought an old Holga camera from Ebay!! I can't wait to try it out. I'm still waiting for it to arrive... I'm getting very impatient!

• Wow... very cute Gaia! I bet she'll be a great friend that will take you lots of fun places! I do agree with you - pink would have been soooo cool, but black is very stylish too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog again. I always appreciate your visits. I'm with you - there are many styles I like! I would probably have a hard time if I was going to decorate a beach house and had to start from scratch. Now I actually do have a house by the ocean and it's filled with things that I have inherited and things my husband and I have bought on a very low budget... so it's a mix and match of a lot of things... (Not perfect, but quite cozy)

Have a lovely week Gaia!

• Now you just need to tie the scarf around your head & find Gregory Peck to hold onto!!!!
    Oh the chic adventures you will have!!!
    Wishing you a wind through your hair Sunday!!!

• Amy said:

So much fun!

Thanks for the lovely comments and stopping by my blog.

• hey! I love vespas :D my weekend was pretty busy with dance presentation and french final exams so I couldn´t comment. But everything went out well: the show was great and I GOT 20/20 POINTS!
    And you? how do your weekend with your boyfriend went out!
    My best wishes for Lucilla!
    -Forgetmenot
    www.forgetmenotholidayinhere.blogspot.com

• AAAAHHH - I WANT IT TOOOOO!!!!! So fun!!!! Lucky you - wish you always a great time with Lucilla!!!! Have a great day today, geisslein

• Cara said:

i love your blog. visit mine please at www.instantlyruby.blogspot.com. Maybe if you like you can post about it or link it, i would love that!!!!

• Kris said:

Hey Gaia!

Thanks for stopping by. And same here... I can't wait for Lucilla! I think she's just fab!

• Gaia said:

Alicia I have already my Gregory Peck and I'll put a safe helmet on my head, better decision!!!! It's not romantic as the movie but it's safer!!!

• Too cute! You must be so happy driving that every time!