Saltwater is a British clothing design label based in London and Cornwall.
They have a fresh approach to fashion. Bright colors, feminine shape and a particular attention to details.
They make fabulous simple clothes that will live forever in your wardrobe. They will survive at the momentary fashions.
Fashion goes through different realities and styles but the classic style won’t go never out of fashion.
I like Saltwater because they make comfortable clothes but elegant too, the use good quality materials, they are not afraid to use bright colors remaining classic and stylish!
Do you have an obsession with a special clothe or accessory? Do you have your “must have” fashion list or do you follow what fashion says ?
Usually I buy what I like not following exactly fashion and what I need ( I know I don’t need anything… I know it!) . For example I love studs in belts, bags, shoes but I won’t ever wear something with stud because is not me. I love high heels but I cannot wear them ‘cause I’m more a ballerina girl.
My “winter must have” are:
– my winter colors are : blue, dark green, grey, brown and a small touch of bright color.
– wellington boots (hunter boots are my fav);
– crochet hats and scarves. Huge and very warm scarves (I’m always chilly). I’m looking for a green one;
– crochet fingerless mitten
– cardigans : they are a pass partout ‘cause they are perfect on a dress, with pants and flats…
– small belt to wear on cardigans;
– colored and fancy pattern socks;
– new pair of black ballerina ( I just say goodbye to my last one, it had a hole in the sole!)
– a lot of accessories: broochs, big gipsy earrings…
What about your winter list?